The First Goal is not the Final Goal
Are you wondering how to get started?
The best way to start is to complete the first step. Just accomplish the first thing. In gardening the first step is taking a dry hard seed and turning it into a pair of tender leaves. This is called germination.
Okra Garden Supply Soil Pods (video download- quick and easy)
plus an egg carton, a window sill, and a devotion to watering are all it takes to germinate a seed. And once you have, you will be a gardener.
Just take the first step. Summon forth leaves with love and sun and water. You can do it! We have what you need to get started. Here is how you do it:
1) Order Soil Pods on Amazon
2) Cut apart the bottom half of an egg carton- kind of a challenge, but you can do it!
3) Place a soil pod in each egg carton section and use egg carton lid as tray
4) Hydrate Pod and Plant seed of your choice
5) Place in sunny location and Water gently twice a day until two leaves emerge
6) Celebrate you accomplishment! Hooray! You are a gardener.
Fire Ant Lisa
Owner, Okra Garden Supply